The Gangnail Posi-STRUT system is a light, economical method of providing large
clear spans in rafter, purlin or floor joist situations. Frames and supports
can be spaced further apart to facilitate open spaces below.
Advantages of using Posi-STRUTS
* Services(electrical, vacuum systems) are
easily run through the trusses without the need
to drill holes, weakening the floor.
* Light to lift and fast to install.
* Greater spans for a given depth than solid
* Camber is built in, resulting in a flat ceiling
* Shrinkage problems through using green timber
* The ceiling can be fitted directly to the underside
of the Posi-STRUT trusses,
saving time and materials.
* Competes with other floor systems on price